doctor who sherlock
Until January 19th, in my mind, this will be how it happened.
Whatever they produce, the new series is being almost obsessively anticipated by its fans, some of whom are outside the London hotel where these interviews were taking place. “They don’t teach you how to deal with that,” says Cumberbatch, who undoubtedly owes his star status to Sherlock. Does he find the obsessive nature of some Sherlock fans just a little, well, too much? “I had a friend who once squeezed her rabbit too much until it started to squeal and she thought it was kind of going, ‘I love you’, when it was really saying, of course, ‘You are the reason I’m dying’,” is his slightly alarming response. “But what I love about the show is that there are lots of people who weren’t outside the hotel today equally excited to see it and are just waiting for it as a quality piece of television.
:D forgive thee
He really is a great actor :)
Well done doctor
- Peter: I got a call from my contact, I have the filming dates and I have a plan.
- Colin: Your contact, who is this contact?
- Peter: I've picked up a lot of contacts over the years.
- Sylvester: I've picked up quite a few contacts while filming the Hobbit.
- Peter: Anyway, my contact...
- Colin: This contact wouldn't have a Scottish accent and be married to your daughter, would he?
- Peter: Ah, you see I can't reveal that.
Page 1 of 30